Article Base: System Optimizer Pick for Windows XP Platform.
Utilities are dime a dozen in the market these days. But mainly the question resides which are the best of the best top notch applications that can cater to issues like functionality, compatibility, smart features and user friendliness. Well, here are some of the finest programs designed to meet user’s needs.
1. Win ASO Registry Optimizer: An advanced tune-up program that is carefree, less hassle and burdensome on the system pits well against finding errors relating to shared programs, registry wares, control schematics, generic files which works on regular intervals during operation. It has an ingenious way to deal with long and tedious method while searching entries and recommends back up option to avoid hindrance to the system. All necessaries are available namely obsolete registry fixer, privacy and shortcuts cleaner of old programs, data recovery etc. Overall, this optimizer significantly speeds up boot load times. A must recommended ware to have in your arsenal.
2. Wise Disk Cleaner: One of the best freeware tools available worth trying. Removing junk is pretty easy as they come with its in house common cleaner. Advanced cleaner fixes obsolete registry files; it has a slimming system tool which is nifty enough to remove window’s files which is no longer required for you. This program estimates unnecessary files occupied thereby gives user to remove permanently so that the traces of fragments won’t be left hanging. Noteworthy aspect of this specific optimizer has to be its disk defragment tool. Unlike most, it defrags your system so fast that it makes you surprised and astounded given its remarkable quickness.
3. PC Matic: A comprehensive utility desired to ease up system slowdowns. Mind you, this is a free to try software but what makes it a must buy resides in its mammoth offerings starting from its interface which is simply charming. Trivial and mundane tasks are made easy; all thanks to its predefined run of the mill categories that primarily focus on backup and recovery, maintenance and upkeep of security measures. It not only fixes registry or removes junk but also fixes drive failures, frees up heavy consumption of ram memory, and defrags drives etc. Embedded with a gaming mode mainly to counter heaviness of sound, a background stand by system protector, and protection to vulnerability of security files are some of the incentives.
4. C Cleaner: First off, this is a freeware utility. A nifty little tool which is fast, less resource hungry, efficient, possesses easy to use interface and boasts many built-in features with minimal space grabbing. It portrays promising optimization by cleaning various temporary internet files, minimizes empty or null registry files which are hidden through previously uninstalled software’s, it fixes disk errors, memory dumps etc. One of the highlights of the product relies on its sheer simplicity. This is one such optimizer primarily made to run on any system specification and it truly lives up to good feedback without any issues.
5. LOLO System Mechanic: Great improvement optimizer software, LOLO stood out by giving better run at programs through its snappy and quick launch by reducing windows shutdown time and clears registry woes at the snap of your finger. Automation tools like configuring star-up, detection of low disk space, acceleration of system load times etc. depicts this software can deliver all in one solution from bow to stern.